Friday, March 17, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Little One(s)

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our lovely host this week and would like to see cards made for little ones or use little images.

I went with a cute turtle for my card this week.  I thought it would appeal to a little one for their birthday.



I used a retired punch and stamp set called Turtle Friends.  The stamp set is so sweet and I should have used the baby turtle that's included in the set as they make great baby cards too.


I think this little guy is just the cutest and I kept my card really simple.  I just added a lovely pop of bright colour by stamping the hearts.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute Dawn and those little hearts finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet card, Dawn! I also love the soft pastell colours you used.

    ReplyDelete