Friday, March 31, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Number It

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Shabneez is our lovely host this week and would like to see some numbers on your cards.  So think about those special birthdays/anniversaries. 


My daughter has a birthday coming up so I created this card that her little brother can give to her.

My mam would also make sure that if the card was for one of our birthdays or her grandchildren she would always add little gold foil numbers to the front as certain birthdays and anniversaries you cannot find cards with numbers on.


This is what I love about card making is that you can add any number to a card you just need a set of stamps or dies.  This set I used also had family members included.  I do love it when you see a card or a stamp set that includes the word "MAM" instead of mum as I am from the North East of the UK its what we all use.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



3 comments:

  1. Such a stunning creation Dawn. Love it! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle of greenery with the little pop of red from the toadstools and a lovely nod to your mam, too — I agree it’s one of the beauties of card making that you can include any number or name etc, no matter how unusual!

    ReplyDelete